Personal & Auto
We'll partner with you to explore how our lending services can serve you and your needs and dreams. We have attractive vehicle and personal loans and terms available.
Learn more about our services below and click here to view our competitive rates.
Thinking now may be the time to refinance your auto loan? Connect with us to see if a loan with us is the right option at the right time for you. If you're exploring refinance options, check out this online calculator to give you a better picture of how refinancing may benefit you.
Your vehicle is a crucial component of your life -- whether it's your vehicle for day-to-day travel or a recreational vehicle used for outdoor leisure. We have great rates on new and used vehicles, and terms to fit your budget, including up to 72 months on a new vehicle!
It's easy to make payments. You can:
- Set up automatic payments from your checking or savings.
- Transfer payments in CCU Online or Mobile
- Use telephone self-service with CCU Talk by calling 800-258-5756
Want to apply? Get started now our online application.
Ask us about GAP Protection. It helps protect our members against financial loss if their GAP-protected vehicle is declared a total loss or stolen.
- Signature Loans: Unsecured loans.
- Share Secured Loans: A loan secured by a member's Savings to Secure a Loan account or by a Certificate.
- KWIK Cash Line of Credit/Overdraft Protection: A consumer line of credit used when you wish to make purchases or meet unexpected expenses. It also can serve as overdraft protection for your checking account.
- Christmas Loans: Unsecured loans for holiday expenses up to $1,200, available November 1st through December 24th. Term is 11 months and payments can be made monthly or bi-weekly. Contact a Member Account Representative or Loan Officer for additional details!
In 2018, we granted 300 loans of $1,000 or less, many of which represented members coming to us in a time of need. We do these loans for no other reason than it's the right thing to do.
Debt Protection Program
Ask us about a payment protection plan to help pay the outstanding balance of a loan in the event of illness, injury, death or involuntary unemployment.