Personal & Auto
Navigate Life's Adventures With CCU.
Let us partner with you to explore how our lending services can serve you. As a credit union, people come before profit. How do we live that out? We do not grant loans solely to make a profit -- we grant them because we exist to serve our members' dreams, goals and needs.
Learn more about our services below and click here to view our competitive rates.
Your vehicle is a crucial component of your life -- whether it's your vehicle for day-to-day travel or a recreational vehicle used for outdoor leisure. We have great rates on new and used vehicles, and terms to fit your budget, including up to 72 months on a new vehicle!
It's easy to make payments. You can:
- Set up automatic payments from your checking or savings.
- Transfer payments in CCU Online or Mobile
- Use telephone self-service with CCU Talk by calling 800-258-5756
Want to apply? Get started now our online application.
Ask us about GAP Protection. It helps protect our members against financial loss if their GAP-protected vehicle is declared a total loss or stolen.
- Signature Loans: Unsecured loans.
- Share Secured Loans: A loan secured by a member's Savings to Secure a Loan account or by a Certificate.
- KWIK Cash Line of Credit/Overdraft Protection: A consumer line of credit used when you wish to make purchases or meet unexpected expenses. It also can serve as overdraft protection for your checking account.
- Christmas Loans: Unsecured loans for holiday expenses up to $1,200, available November 1st through December 24th. Term is 11 months and payments can be made monthly or bi-weekly.
In 2017, we granted 191 loans of $1,000 or less, many of which represented members coming to us in a time of need. We do these loans for no other reason than it's the right thing to do.
Debt Protection Program
Ask us about a payment protection plan to help pay the outstanding balance of a loan in the event of illness, injury, death or involuntary unemployment.