The CCU eSuite is your anytime, anywhere connection to the credit union. Using your smartphone, computer or tablet, you always have access to your CCU account information.
Online, Mobile, Pay and Talk
Your days can be busy enough, let CCU help you free up some time with anytime anywhere access to your accounts! We offer a safe, secure way to inquire, transact, and set alerts on your accounts. Your access is secured by your Online ID (username) and password.
If you currently are a CCU member, you can send secure messages to us through CCU Online and CCU Mobile.
- In CCU Online, log in and click the "Message Center" link in the upper right of the screen. Then, click "New" and a form will appear allowing you to type and send your secure message.
- In CCU Mobile, log in and select "Messages" from the main menu. Then, touch the pencil icon in the lower right to compose a message. Type your subject and message in the fields and send.
Are you already a CCU member but haven't created your online account yet? Click here to enroll today!
Check out the benefits of using CCU Online:
- Balance Inquiries
- Transfer Funds – make immediate transfers, schedule for a later date or reoccurring
- Cleared draft (check) images
- Loan Payments
- FICS Mortgage Detail
- Open a new share account
- Loan payoff quote (excluding mortgages)
- Line-of-credit advances
- Apply for a loan
- Account alerts
- eStatement access. Enrolling in eStatements also will allow all Notices, like certificate renewals, and all Tax Statements, like 1099-INT and 1098s, to be accessed electronically.
- Check reordering
- Mailing address change
Plus, once you've logged in to your CCU Online account, you'll have access to CCU Mobile!
Use any smartphone for easy access to your account using your CCU Online Online ID (username) and password. Check your balance, make transfers, pay bills and deposit checks with Mobile Deposit. Plus, establish text reminders of account balances, and bills or payments due. Our mobile app is free; however, you may incur charges when accessing the internet.
Depositing checks from your smartphone is as easy as 1, 2, 3! The feature will automatically appear on your app if you are eligible for the service.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Submit your check for deposit.
Please note, there are specific requirements for endorsing checks for Mobile Deposit. Sign your name on the endorsement line and place "For Mobile Deposit Only at Co-op CU" directly below your signature. Your deposit will be declined if your endorsement does not meet this standard.
See this visual example for reference:
Once you've logged in, you'll be able to set your fingerprint and press the gray fingerprint icon on the home screen to login.
Did you lose your card? You can restrict the card until you find it again, keeping your account secure. Then, un-restrict it when you've found it again. You also can notify CCU of upcoming travel plans to help alleviate card issues while you're away.
See balances for chosen accounts before login by enabling this feature.
There is a gray icon in the bottom right corner of the main screen with a money symbol in it. It gives you quick access to Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay and Transfer Money.
- Message CCU with any question for assistance.
- Bill Pay
Log into CCU Online or CCU Mobile for access. Click CCU Pay to get started in Online, and then you will be ready to start using the service in CCU Mobile.
Forget stamps, envelopes, and mailboxes – pay all of your bills online with a few keystrokes.
- Set up payees
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- View history
Pay a Person
Send money to individuals through three options: E-mail, Direct Deposit, or Check.
Gift pay is an exciting, additional feature in CCU Pay. It allows you to easily send a gift check with personalized messages for birthdays, new babies and other special milestones for a small fee. Save money on a card and send a gift check for various special events! You also can send donation checks to charities in honor or memory of a person.
Have a question about CCU Pay or need assistance? Call 855-226-1714 any time for inquiries.
CCU Talk is our telephone self-service account system. Call 800-258-5756 for access. This service allows you to use touch-tone commands, or voice recognition if you'd rather say commands. There also is a Spanish-language option. You can get balances, account history, transfer funds immediately, make an immediate payment, including on your credit card, and change your CCU Talk PIN through the service's main menu.
Internet Browser Security and Accessibility InformationWe are committed to protecting our members by maintaining the highest security standards. Compatible browsers/versions for our products are:
- Internet Explorer® version 11 (All other versions have been deprecated by Microsoft®.)
- MS Edge - all versions
- Firefox® version 31 and higher
- Safari® version 9; 7 and higher for Mac
- Google Chrome™ version 42 and higher
Other browsers may work. However, you may need to modify your settings. Generally speaking, if you update your browser to the current version, it should work. If your browser doesn't support SSL or 128-bit encryption, you will need to upgrade your browser.