Why Join Our Team?
Mission-Driven. Community-Focused. Employee-Friendly.
Co-op Credit Union is a financially-strong, full-service credit union. We serve just over 19,000 members at our six office locations and have more than $305 million in assets. Here at CCU, our mission is, "Serving our members, where they are, through all stages of life."
With our variety of products, services and branch locations, we are able to do just that. We believe in the cooperative principles and "People Helping People." We don't simply give loans or open checking accounts -- we help our members achieve their financial goals and improve the quality of life in our communities through education, philanthropy and compassion. We are there for our members whenever they need us, regardless of their financial position.
When you work for Co-op Credit Union, you truly are working toward the greater good of the community.
Mission: Serving our members, where they are, through all stages of life.
Vision: Serving people in such an extraordinary way that we are the financial institution of choice and the employer of choice in our communities.
Values: Commitment, Flexibility, Friendliness, Fairness, Confidentiality, Integrity, Consistency, Exceptional Service
Looking for more reasons to join our team? Check out more great perks:
Great Benefits Package
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision insurances for full and regular part-time employees
- Employer contributed Health Savings Account
- Free long term and short term disability coverage for all employees
- Other elective insurances available at a low rate
- SEP IRA contributions for employees with CCU for 3+ years
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and PTO Days
- Annual clothing expense reimbursements
- Annual gym/fitness membership reimbursements
- One-time fitness equipment reimbursement
- Wellness program and other wellness incentives
Positive Work Environment
- Positive, professional and friendly atmosphere
- Team-oriented co-workers and leaders
- Genuine concern for “work-life balance”
- Job stability with a growing organization
Growth and Development Opportunities
- Monthly (or more) personal and professional development opportunities for all employees
- Yearly All-Staff Training Day
- Well-developed orientation and job-specific training plans
- Opportunities for involvement on various workplace committees
- Opportunities to coordinate and/or participate in various events and service projects
- An active Young Professionals group, that focuses on offering special training and development opportunities for employees who have recently joined the workforce
Did you know? There are even more reasons to consider a career at CCU:
- CCU is a democratically-controlled and member-owned financial cooperative.
- CCU is a financial institution focused on helping people, not making a profit.
- CCU is an avid community supporter. In 2016, we contributed more than 3,800 hours to support organizations within our membership communities.
- CCU plans and hosts various family fun events for members and non-members.
- Paid and unpaid community involvement and volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition practices for longevity and exceptional service to others
- Rewarding opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of others