News & Events
Stay Connected to CCU.
Tran$action is Co-op Credit Union's quarterly newsletter, highlighting news, events and other important credit union information for members. Click here to view the PDF version of the most recent edition.
Click here to view CCU's 2018 Annual Report in PDF format. The report highlights the financial and operational status of the credit union and is distributed at CCU's Annual Meeting.
CCU in the News
Check back in this section for updates.
Events, Updates and Reminders
Backyard Bash: Join us for a new and exciting event for the whole family to enjoy! Events include inflatables, music, yard games, dancing, food, door prize drawings and more! All events run 6-8 p.m. Plus, don't forget the bug spray!
Upcoming dates are:
- August 20: Onalaska, Van Riper Park (next to the Omni Center)
- Concessions by: Onalaska High School Band Booster Club
- August 21: Fall Creek, Keller Park
- Concessions by: Friends of the Fall Creek Public Library
- August 22: Black River Falls, Lunda Park
- Concessions by: Black River Area Child Care
Financial Wellness Series: Join us for a Financial Wellness Series at the Black River Falls Public Library, presented by Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor Jason Breining. All sessions will be held at 6 p.m. in the library's program room. Please register by calling CCU at 800-258-0023 or at the library. The remaining session for this year is:
- Tuesday, November 12th: Holiday Budgets
The series is a collaboration of CCU, the Black River Falls Public Library and the Friends of the Black River Falls Public Library.